Health & Safety
Management of EvadX Ltd., regard the promotion of, and continual improvement of health and safety performance as a mutual objective for Management, employees and contractors at all levels.
Evadx is committed to at least complying with all applicable legal and other requirements to which we subscribe.
It is the declared company policy to do all that is reasonably practicable to prevent personal injury, ill health, damage to property and to protect everyone from foreseeable work hazards within their control, including the public in so far as they come into contact with EvadX activities either on or off site.
It is the policy of the company to, where it is reasonably practicable to:
- Provide plant and systems of work that are safe and without risk to health.
- Provide safe handling and transport of articles and equipment.
- Provide comprehensive information, instruction, training and supervision, ensuring in so far as is reasonably practicable, the health, safety and welfare of every employee.
- To maintain, so far as is reasonably practicable a safe and risk free site, and provide safe means of access to and egress from workplace areas within the site.
- Provide and maintain a safe and healthy working environment with adequate welfare facilities and arrangements.
All employees and contractors are encouraged to contribute towards making work areas as safe as possible by continually appraising working practices and ensuring that the safest possible methods are adopted.
Employees/contractors also have a duty to co-operate in this objective:
- By working safely and efficiently.
- By using any equipment provided in a safe and efficient manner.
- By reporting any incidents that have led or may lead to injury or damage.
- By adhering to site safe procedures for securing a safe place of work.
- By assisting in the investigation of accidents with the object of introducing measures to prevent a recurrence.
- By taking a positive attitude to accident prevention, being vigilant at all times to prevent any mishaps however trivial or seemingly improbable and bringing them to the attention of the management for action.
EvadX will provide adequate resources in order to comply with The Health and Safety at Work Act, all applicable legislation and other requirements and will closely monitor its office administration, manufacturing and site installation processes, to ensure that the company’s operations are effectively managed and controlled in accordance with the requirements of BS OSHAS 18001:2007.
This policy will be communicated to all staff and any necessary external interested parties i.e. sub-contractors that may be working on our behalf, and will be available to the public via EvadX web site.
Top management will review the integrity, effectiveness and suitability of this policy and formulate QUENSH objectives on an annual basis, during management reviews and will ensure the routine monitoring, measurement continual improvement of the QUENSH management system and performance.