Management of EvadX Ltd., regard the promotion and preservation of the environment as a mutual objective for Management and employees at all levels.
We are fully committed to protecting and continually improving the quality and variety of our working and local environments, and are committed to working pro-actively with, and communicating this policy to our employees, clients, contractors and all external influences to achieve a safer, cleaner, healthier and sustainable environment, which will meet present and future legislative needs.
The objectives of this policy are to:
- Reduce the production of waste and encourage wherever possible its re-cycling.
- Encouraging greater staff involvement by energy awareness training and the understanding of environmental issues and continual environmental improvements.
- Encouragement of staff to become more efficient and sustainable in their use, and the preservation of energy.
- Evaluating environmental aspects and impacts when considering new plant, equipment or processes.
- Prevent pollution and nuisance.
- Management of the safe and effective disposal of waste materials and hazardous waste through approved agencies.
EvadX will comply with environmental laws, regulations and other requirements relevant to our business and will closely monitor its office administration and manufacturing processes, to ensure that the company’s operations are effectively managed and controlled in accordance with the requirements of BS EN ISO 14001:2004.
This policy will be communicated to all staff and any necessary external interested parties i.e. sub-contractors that may be working on our behalf, and will be available to the public via evadX web site.
Top management will review the integrity, effectiveness and suitability of this policy and formulate QUENSH objectives on an annual basis, during management reviews and will ensure the routine monitoring, measurement continual improvement of the QUENSH management system and performance.