Control all aspects of a busy stores operation, to ensure security of materials and supplies, receipt, storage, and issue of stores items
We are looking for enthusiastic candidates who are computer literate, as the role will involve operating the computerised stores to keep track of the receipt, issue and return of any materials. Candidates will ideally have experience working in a steel fabrication environment. Must have a full UK Driving licence, and forklift licence would be highly desirable but not an initial requirement as training will be given.
Key Result Aims
Day to day duties will include:
- Providing security of the warehouse contents
- Receiving materials and consumables, filing all related documentation and keeping an organised track of the incoming ordering information and delivery information for the facilities records.
- Ensuring that the goods are stored in an appropriate manner, to help maximise security and shelf life where possible
- Issuing materials once approved requisitions have come in, then updating the computerised stock and filing all necessary paperwork
- Monitoring all stock , generating requests for additional stock when levels of items are low
39 per week Monday – Friday
Applications in writing with full CV to: email@example.com
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Counterbalance & Sideloader FLT driver to join our friendly team. The candidate must hold a current counterbalance and Sideloader FLT license, in addition to proven experience in this discipline.
The role involves unloading and loading large steel sections on to heavy goods vehicles, in addition to general housekeeping duties and to provide assistance to the rest of the workforce when required and when not on FLT …duties. This is a temporary to permanent position for the right candidate, following a 13 week probationary period.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a large and well established manufacturing company, with long term job security and a modern working environment.
The working hours are – Monday to Thursday 08:00 to 16:30. Friday 08:00 to 15:30.
If you are interested in this role, please apply directly with your C.V to firstname.lastname@example.org
EvadX Limited is a hugely successful Company with a proven background in the construction sector. Due to continued and sustained growth, an excellent opportunity has arisen for two (2) experienced Steel Erectors/Welders to join our site team.
You will work as part of a team, assembling structural steel sections that make up the framework of buildings and engineering structures.
- Reading engineering drawings
- Lifting and guiding components into position
- Lining up and levelling steelwork before bolting or welding it in place
- Welding/Repairs/Snagging as required
- Working from mobile elevated work platforms (MEWPs) to gain safe access to sections off the ground
- Working on the structure itself, at heights beyond the reach of MEWPs
Skills cards required;
CSCS card for Steel Erector IPAF card for cherry picker
Slinger/Banksman tickets an advantage FLT/Telehandler tickets an advantage.
Competitive rates and excellent working conditions.
Please phone Gareth Jones on 07900 267 324 or email CV and skills cards to email@example.com